A ‘Wonderful’ Blog is a personal blog and will continue to be such.† I believe, however, that it is ready to transcend to its next level.
For the past 18 months its being a ‘personal’ blog has meant that it is MY BLOG and MINE ALONE. †Now it is ready to be MY BLOG and can be YOURS, too, without shedding its ‘personal’ characteristics and appeal.
Being a ‘personal’ blog should now simply mean that its contents are written by persons as individual persons (not as some other forms of entities such as clubs, business, and other organizations).
So I am inviting all interested people to be Guest Bloggers to A ‘Wonderful’ Blog.
Q:† Who can be my Guest Bloggers?
A:† Anybody. †Everyone’s invited.
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions, then you are a likely candidate to be a Guest Blogger to A ‘Wonderful’ Blog:
- Are you a blogger like me? †Bloggers usually support each other by contributing to each other’s blogs.† Of course you may include links to your own blog in all the materials you will post on my blog.
- You are not into blogging, but do you have expertise or intimate knowledge on some of the topics I usually write about?You may choose from any of the topics listed below my blog’s title in the header section of my blog.
- Are you planning to start your own blog but has not yet found the time or the conviction to already get started? †You can use A ‘Wonderful’ Blog as your trial site.
Some simple and basic guidelines for Guest Bloggers
- Original materials are of course always preferred.
- Any topic is acceptable, although it is always appreciated if your topic is one that is already associated with A ‘Wonderful’ Blog.
- No rules in writing style, except that it should follow basic rules of grammar and composition (okay, so there’s a rule after all). †I am not a grammarian myself and for sure I do commit a lot of grammar faux pas. †Don’t be too overly concerned.† Let’s learn from each other.
- Non-original or borrowed materials are also okay (e.g. materials from forwarded emails).† But you should always identify your source and always give credit to whom it is due.
- Proper credit should also be given for borrowed photos and images.† If you have grabbed a photo or image from another Website then at the very least include the URL of that site.
- Materials you submitted as a Guest Blogger remain your property.† You may use it wherever and however you wish in the future, including in your own blog.† Conversely, you are solely liable for materials you contribute.† I am accepting only voluntary contributions and am just offering Web space for their publication.† It is assumed that all materials submitted by Guest Bloggers are either their original works or that they have the appropriate rights to use said materials.
- The names of my Guest Bloggers will always be prominently displayed with their respective contributions.
- As the owner of A ‘Wonderful’ Blog I, of course, reserve my editorial prerogative over all materials submitted by Guest Bloggers, including the right to refuse to post any material without having to explain my reasons for my refusal. †If you submit a material and I refuse to post it, rest assured that you will know about it as soon as possible. †I will also return to the sender all materials that I chose not to post on my blog, with my full commitment that I will not use the same materials at any time in the future and in any way.
And that’s it.††You may start sending your contributions, now, Guest Bloggers. :->